Massive Membership Blitz
One-on-one Coaching Program
The Massive Membership Blitz™ one-on-one coaching and mentoring program is run by industry-marketing leader and Marketing For Gyms and Personal Trainers director, Frank Smarrelli. With 24 years of hands on fitness industry experience, and having worked with all the major Australian fitness brands including F45, Anytime Fitness, Snap Fitness, Good Life, Fitness First, Jetts, Plus Fitness, Step Into Life and several other international brands like LA Fitness; Frank will be able to help structure your fitness business marketing, through effective planning to maximum consistent monthly growth.
To be able to outgrow your local competition and ensure that you have a steady flow of qualified leads from week-to-week, Frank states that you must have a balance between the 3-Key Marketing Pillars - internal, external and online marketing. It’s essential that the execution of this marketing mix must take an integrated approach, meaning same message across different media.
The more media integration a fitness business owner or manger can use effectively, the more future members and clients they will attract, and the less fragile their business will be. Frank refers to this as Multi-Step, Multiple Media Integrated Marketing.
This complete marketing system is the V12 engines of the most successful fitness businesses in the world. If you want to transform your fitness club or personal training business and, more specifically, smash through your membership ceiling on a consistent basis, you need to own a fully integrated lead generation system that extracts maximum juice from every single lead opportunity.
The Massive Membership Blitz™ One-on-One Coaching & Mentoring Program Includes:
- Comprehensive Business Assessment (free of charge – normally $695).
- Three 30 or 45-minute coaching calls per month.
- Access to over 300 email and SMS campaigns.
- Access to over 100 external marketing campaigns.
- Dozens of ready to use Facebook Boosted post text.
- Complete point-of-sale referral programs.
- In-house referral competitions and strategies.
- Dozens of external flyers/posters and internal promotional samples.
- Access to dozens of phone scripts and sales conversion tools.
- Complete online and offline follow-up sales systems.
- Member and client reactivation campaigns.
- Access to over 50 specific member and client retention initiatives.
- Unlimited email support.
- And much more….